1. To get started, you will need to log into your Google account, which will be used to authenticate into Appointlet. Navigate to the email account's calendar and look at the bottom left section of the screen. Here you can see your calendars:
2. When scrolling over this area, plus signs will appear on the right side of each section. Click the plus sign next to "Add a coworker's calendar" and select "New calendar" from the list.
(Note: Some Appointlet users have different organizational concepts for their members. For example, you may be booking rooms rather than people. The same logic applies. Just enter the name of the person/place/thing that is being booked)
Within the modal that opens up, enter the name of your member and click create calendar.
3. The new member will show up in your list of "My calendars". Hover over the member's name and click the three-dots icon, then select "Settings and Sharing".
4. On this screen, scroll down the page to the "Share with specific people" section and click "ADD PEOPLE":
5. In the new screen, you will be prompted to type in the name of the member's gmail account and then select "Make changes and manage sharing" from the dropdown menu below their account. Finally, click "send" to fire off the request.
The member will receive an email asking them to confirm that they want to grant your account permission to read and write events on their calendar.
6. Next, navigate to Appointlet's member settings either by selecting Members from the left navigation menu or by clicking on your profile image at the bottom left of your dashboard to expand the dropdown menu.
Within the Members window, click the green "Add Members" button to invite a new member to your organization.
7. From the member invitation page, enter the Member's email address and then click the blue "Invite Members" button at the bottom of the window. Be sure to enter the same email address you used to invite this member to your new Google Calendar.
An invitation email will be sent to the email address of the new member, and they will appear in the "Invited" tab until they open and accept their invitation. Additionally, you may set up their member role and permissions ahead of time by clicking the "Member" button to the far right.
Click on any Meeting Type to add this new member as a host using the Host Assignment tool and set up any other customization that you want. When you're finished, hit the blue Save Changes button at the bottom right of the window.
8. Once the new member has accepted the invite and is fully configured in your Appointlet organization, you can test that your shared calendar configuration works by clicking View Live near the top of your Pages window and completing the booking flow process using a Meeting Type that member is assigned to.
9. If you followed the steps correctly, then upon completing the booking, it will show up in your Meetings dashboard and the event will be written to that member's Gmail calendar. You can repeat this process for each member of your team.